There are two ways by which you can share your survey.
- By using Share Survey button, or
- By using the Copy to Clipboard feature and then sharing the copied link.
Using Share Survey button
In your dashboard, you have the option to share your survey with an individual or a group of surveys with another PrecisionMapper user. Please note, that the user receiving the survey must also have a PrecisionMapper account, or will need to sign up for one.
To share a survey, follow these steps.
1. In the My Surveys page, search the survey which you want to share and click Share Survey icon
Figure 1: Share Survey icon
2. Enter email address of the receiving user with whom you want to share the survey, along with a message and click Share (Figure 2).
Note: The message field should not be kept empty.
Figure 2: Sharing a survey
3. The shared survey will be visible on the Shared with me page of the receiver's account (Figure 3).
Figure 3: Shared with me page of the receiver
Sharing a survey using the Copy to Clipboard feature
You can also share a survey by simply sharing a link. Follow these steps to do that.
1. Click on appropriate survey which you want to share (Figure 4).
Figure 4: Clicking on a survey
2. Click the Download icon present in the Orthomosaic status section which is shown at the right side of the screen (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Clicking Download icon
3. Select appropriate download option, and click Copy to Clipboard button shown in the Download drop-down list (Figure 6).
PrecisionMapper will copy the link of the selected zip file.
Note: You can select only one Output option at a time.
Figure 6: Copying to Clipboard
4. You can share this copied link through means of communication, such as an email, or a message and so on (Figure 7). Please note: You will need to paste the link into the message, email, etc. To do this, simply use the Paste option (ctrl + v).
Figure 7: Sharing the copied link via email
5. The receiver can download the output, by opening the zip folder link in a web-browser and downloading.