A flight plan contains flight details like survey area, flight altitude, and so on. You can create a flight plan in the PrecisionFlight for DJI app before or even after connecting your DJI drone.
To create a flight plan follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Tap the PrecisionFlight for DJI icon to open it (Figure 1).
Figure 1: DataMapper InFlight application
2. Tap the Plan a flight first button to create the flight Plan without the
drone connection (Figure 2).
Figure 2: Creating a flight plan without connecting the drone
3. Provide flight plan details like name, altitude in the respective fields present at the top
Figure 3: Providing name and altitude of the flight
4. Find your survey area on the map and tap the button on the left to draw the
flight area (Figure 4).
Figure 4: Flight boundary selection button
5. Once the survey area is selected, click Save (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Saving the flight plan
Now, you have successfully created the flight plan.
The flight plan will remain saved on your device for your future flight.