To add flight plan entries manually, follow these steps.
1. In PrecisionFlight for DJI app, tap the menu icon present at the extreme left corner
Figure 1: Tapping Menu icon
2. Go to Settings >> Advanced Settings. Scroll down a bit, and tap Manual Flight Plan Entry
Figure 2: Selecting Flight Plan Entry
3. Enter flight plan details like Name and Altitude (Figure 3).
Figure 3: Providing Flight Plan details
4. Tap Add Coordinate and enter at least three appropriate coordinates one by one (Figure 4).
Figure 4: Adding coordinates
5. Tap the Correction sign present at the top right corner to save your flight plan (Figure 5).
Figure 5: Saving flight plan