To upload, process, and view data online you must create a PrecisionMapper account. This will give you the ability to take all the individual images collected by your drone and turn it into meaningful data. Currently there are two versions of accounts that you have the ability to sign up for- Free and Professional. A full list of details for each plan can be found on our pricing page https://www.precisionmapper.com/pricing.
To create a Free PrecisionMapper account, follow these steps.
1. Navigate to precisionmapper.com and click "Sign Up Free" on the home page. This will take you to our full pricing page where you will select "Sign Up Free" from the "Free" column.
2. Next you will fill out the Sign Up form. If you have a promotional code available you will also be able to use this in the Sign Up process
3. Once complete click the "Sign Up" button. PrecisionMapper will then send a confirmation email.
4. In your inbox click the "Confirm My Account" link to finalize your account.
1. To login to your PrecisionMapper account go to precisionmapper.com and select "Log in" on the home page.
2. Enter the Username and Password created during the registration process. Then click the red Log In button which will bring you to your PrecisionMapper homepage.
Note- You must use your Username for login and not the Email address
3. If you cannot remember your login information you can always use the "Forgot Password" link from the login page. This will send an email to you with instructions to reset your password.