Your account has many personalized settings and notifications that can be tailored to your needs. To access the Settings menu of your account click on your username in the upper right corner and select "Settings" from the menu.
Below is a little more information on each of the settings that you are able to change in this section-
- Timezone- Will be reflected within the survey date and time field of each upload
- Resolution- Each survey will have a resolution in units per pixel
- Area Size- We will calculate the area of the final orthomosaic which can be represented in Acres or Hectares
- Altitude- Each survey is flown at a particular altitude that can be represented in Meters or Feet
- Notifications- Choose the automated email updates you would like to receive from PrecisionMapper
- Linked Accounts- Here you have the option to link your My John Deere account to PrecisionMapper