To meet security requirements of organizations that would like to use PrecisionMapper there are several rules around password security that will affect you as a user. Below are the rules we have in place currently.
- All passwords must be at least 8 characters long
- All passwords must contain lowercase, uppercase, number, and special characters
- Password must be unique from the last 10 passwords used
- Every 90 days you will be required to change your password
- If you have 5 failed login attempts the account will be locked out
Additionally, when logging in, please note that you need to use your username and not your email.